What is Agworld?
Agworld offers farm management software that connects farmers and agronomists on both web and mobile.
Watch The Video Start a Free 30 day Trial
Agronomists: Better service, less time.
Agronomists use the platform to generate and send recommendations to clients and to stay informed about how farmers use these recommendations throughout the season, viewing all client activity from a single, convenient dashboard that can be accessed from the field or office.
Show Me HowStart a Free Trial
Mobile record-keeping for Farmers
Farmers receive their agronomists’ recommendations in Agworld, and record the actions they take on their property from the field via our iPhone and iPad apps. Share your farm’s plan and activities with your staff and reduce time spent recording your activities by doing so in the field.
Features For FarmersStart a Free Trial
Improve Profitability & Sustainability
Agworld offers rich reporting and forecasting from the data recorded about a property. Both Agronomists and farmers use Agworld reports to forecast a property’s performance in real-time, and to identify ways to improve profitability for future seasons.
Show Me HowStart a Free Trial
Farm Management on Mobile
Agworld’s iPhone and iPad apps let you access, create and record farm recommendations and data from anywhere – with or without a mobile signal.
Agworld’s mission is to help the world’s farmers to grow in production and profitability and for them to be economically and environmentally sustainable. Therefore our focus is to connect farmers to the companies that provide leading technologies in crop and animal production, risk management and profitability to their business. We believe that collaboration with companies who offer progressive technology, services and systems will increase the retention of agricultural related R&D in each country, while helping farming entities large and small to grow.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Elders vision is to be the industry leading service provider and when it comes to providing advice Elders has agronomist across all major crop segments in Australia. By utilising the Ag world program in our service offering simply makes life easier when developing comprehensive farm agri-plans and providing professional detailed observations and recommendations from the field. As more farm managers adopt this technology I can see much greater efficiency gains to help everyone get ahead of the game. One of the biggest advantages of using the Ag world software is managing herbicide use which is not only important from a resistance management point of view but from a regulatory point of view as well. This will be vital for the sustainability of the industry into the future. Graham Page, National Technical Services Manager - Agronomy, Elders, Australia
- Our relationship with Agworld has enabled us to have greater visibility and control over data and IP. The collaborative nature of the system is a whole new way of thinking and while this has brought challenges to our business, it is leading us to new opportunities and more flexibility for the future. The flexibility to update, improve and manage in real time opens doors to new possibilities which has challenged us to broaden our thinking and become more innovative in the way we work and service our clients. We benefit greatly from Agworld’s willingness and responsiveness and to implement changes and updates. Dealing with a local business who is at the leading edge of technology is both rewarding and convenient. We look forwarding to building on the partnership into the future as we assist our farmers grow. Anthony Foss, Fertiliser Services Manager at CSBP, WA, Australia
- The Agworld system allows us as advisors to provide live and up to date key information by having historical activities, future plans and product information at our finger tips. The system provides an easy to use tool to co-ordinate client activities through a team of advisors as well as with the client. The proactive Support Team within Agworld also assists in allowing for the whole system to run smoothly. Graeme Callaghan, Consulting Agronomist at Delta Agribusiness, NSW, Australia
- Knowledge is power and knowledge comes from information. Agworld stores my agronomic information with fast access and sharing abilities whenever and wherever I am; all with the convenient ability to browse the extensive library. Brad Donald, Agronomist at B&W Rural, NSW, Australia
- Adopting the Agworld system has genuinely changed the way in which my crop monitoring business operates. Agworld is full of the features that I need at my fingertips in the field. Fast and reliable data management and reporting enables real time communication with growers and spray contractors and repetition in record keeping has been eliminated... Chris Monsour, Consultant at Prospect Agriculture, Qld, Australia